Friday, April 5, 2013

I just love love making mother's day cards. I also love slapping together random bright whimsical patterns and see what comes out of it! I'm really going over board with my button flower but they're so fun and easy to make. A  punch, and a button. A monkey could do this!

Inside says "I'd pick you" 
Next is a card using one of my favorite dry embossed embellishments. The little antique truck with a bunch of flowers in the back. Looks like they're coming back from the flower market.
 Inside says "So happy you are mine! "
 
Too many patterns and I'm on pattern overload.
The floral and heart pattern paper is from DOODLEBUG of course, and the black poka dot and yellow poka dot is from BO BUNNY.
My two favorite scrapbooking companies! 
 
Thanks for looking~ 

 


5 comments:

  1. Cute cards, love the flowers in the back of the truck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so bright and cheerful. How fun that you filled up the back of the truck with flowers. I'm off to sign up as (what I think is) your first follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the truck full of flowers, so fun and pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are so sweet.
    I love the fun bright papers and how you added the flowers to the truck box.

    ReplyDelete