Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby buggies, baby buggies, baby buggies....say that fast 5 times...

Tuesday morning and I think I'm still sleeping as I type this. So funny how the days you want to sleep in (like the whole week of the kids spring break) ... you're up at 6am anyways. And then days like today when you have to get up? You could have slept till noon! Ok, well, maybe not noon. I haven't been able to do that for 10 years, but, at least 8am!
 
 
Two shabby chic cards today. Or are they now calling it "cottage chic" ? Anyone know the difference? Well, it's a style that I adore, but have never been good at. I so love all of the paper crafters that do all the shabby and vintage cards and layouts. Here's my "attempt" at it. The lil' babies are cute at least. Hope you have a terrific day!
 





11 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the little bunnies hanging out of the buggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious, adorable and so much fun! You did a wonderful job with shabby chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very sweet. I struggle with shabby chic too but I think you've pulled it off well, I love the lace. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. those little babies ARE cute. what defines shabby chic style? i've heard of it before but wasn't sure...

    ReplyDelete