Monday, April 15, 2013

Graduation and school colors....

How was your weekend? We had our first baseball practice, lots of rain and even a bit of snow. Come on spring... we need your sunshine!
 
I've been working on a graduation line of items lately.Cards, scrapbook embellishments, gift bags and another centerpiece paper bouquet. These can all be customizable with your favorite school colors! Take a peek!
 





Love red and black. Funny thing is, I love making OTHER people's school colors. My highschool (ages ago) , our school colors were orange and black. halloween colors. I was never fond of them .  Always thought a bright baby blue and black would look so cool. Oh well, wear your school colors with pride.
What were yours?


7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Love the goodie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't do the whole school colours thing so much in the UK. I mean, we did all wear ties the same colour, but we all hated wearing ties! I remember my sweater from primary school was a lovely summer-grass green colour though, I loved that. And my daughter wears a red school sweater. I like bright school colours!

    Love the centrepiece you made! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Really love all the tiny details that make the diecuts realistic. My school colors were blue and gold. I was actually never fond of the combo because the blue was a really dark navy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are sooo awesome!!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely items! My school colors were royal blue and gold...nothing exciting unfortunately. I think powder blue and black are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome Delayne! Great work- I hope you get some sales!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! I'm with you on wishing spring would get here. And my HS colors were blue and gold. Not too bad.

    ReplyDelete