Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Monday morning~ We had a wonderful week off for spring break. Sadly, in a bout 10 minutes I'll be waking my boys up for school  and it's back to the grind. Baseball starts today for my oldest, and my youngest should be starting swim lessons soon. Funny how fast the hours go by with all the activities!
2 cards, both made from doodlebug's "All boy" line.


Better get my day started! Hope everyone has a terrific week! I will be having my first blog giveaway starting THIS WEDNESDAY so be sure to come check it out !


8 comments:

  1. These are great cards! The alligator, with the gift in its mouth, is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the alligator! Super cute and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alligator card, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cards and {sigh} have to say I actually miss the days my kids were involved in everything. Enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! Love how bright and fun they are!

    ReplyDelete